Sunday, July 22, 2012

Batman Week Ends: "Return to the Batcave" First Thoughts




























Batman Week comes to a close. The Dark Knight Rises is out, and originally I was planning to go see it today but due to some scheduling issues I'm not going to be able to see in until Tuesday. However I was able to find a substitute. A movie I've been looking for, for about a year or two. That movie is is the 60's Batman show reunion entitled "Return to the Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt."















Since I'm a big fan of the 60's show and Silver Age comics, I really wanted to see this. It was great. It pay's tribute to the show, and it looks behind the scenes at what working on the show was like in a very fun way. It's very self aware, and just an overall fun movie. 

Seeing all these actors again are great, especially Frank Gorshin and Julie Newmar. The actors that played the younger versions of the actors did a really good job especially the ones who played Adam and Burt. Overall this was a really enjoyable movie, and I recommend it to any fan of the 60's Batman TV Show or I would even say go see it if your a big Batman fan.

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment