Saturday, May 5, 2012

"The Avengers" First Thoughts




























Today was a long day for me. It was Free Comic Book Day, plus I had to go to the Video game store. Then I had a one hour break, and had to go to see the Avengers. But you probably don't want to hear this. Your here for my thoughts on the Avengers. What can I say, it was great. After 3 or more years of build up it was well worth the wait. The actors do a terrific job, especially Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark and Tom Hiddleston as Loki. However Loki was a bit downplayed in this movie, but I don't want to go into to much detail since I don't want to spoil the movie. However someone who I wasn't expecting to be great was Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner. He was really good.

















Everyone gets there character development in the movie. Yes even Hawkeye and Black Widow. After seeing this I really would like a Hawkeye movie. Also I should talk about Captain America for a second. During the movie he doesn't seem to upset about being frozen for 70 years. After the beginning it's only ever mentioned again for jokes. However they did change his costume, which I like since I hated his costume in his movie.  

I did see it in 3D. It was the first and last time I saw a 3D movie. The only reason I saw this in 3D was because the 2D showing was sold out. It's just a crappy gimmick that only makes you pay more money. So i recommend seeing this in 2D, your eyes will thank you. Well that pretty much raps things up. I recommend seeing this, and remember to stay after the credits!

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment