Sunday, May 13, 2012

"Animal Man Shorts" First Thoughts















So I've been recently watching some of DC Nation's Shorts like The New Teen Titans. However I wanted to talk about this one. I really find these pretty funny, and it has good animation. It's a very original idea. However the reason I wanted to talk about this is because the comic it's based on is probably one of the most horrific and gory comics I've ever seen.
If you think that's bad, that's just the cover.















This is what I like to call the Saturday Morning Watchmen Problem. Where company's take something really mature, and make a kid friendly version of it. I mean if any kid read this book they would be traumatized. It's bad enough most Adult's think superheroes and comics are for kids. But anyway that's my two sense on the matter, go check them out. I'm not going to give a rating this time because there is more then one short, and this was more of a rant then my opinion on the shorts themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment