Saturday, August 18, 2012

"Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts" First Thoughts
















This game is really hard. But I beat it, and now I'm going to talk about it. I got this game on "Capcom Classic Collection Reloaded" which also had the other two games in the series as well as three versions of Street Fighter 2, Two really interesting Side-Scrolling Beat 'em-up/RPG's, and a lot more. However this series is the main reason I got the collection, it was notorious for being really hard, and they weren't kidding. This game is difficult, but I stuck with it, and managed to beat it.















But there was a lot of anger along the way. Especially when you get to the end only to find out that you need to have a special weapon to beat the Final Boss, and the Princess sends you back to the beginning of the game in order to get it. Also the game is actually harder now. It's at about this time I felt like breaking my PSP in half. Despite the difficulty the game is pretty fun, and actually quite addicting.















I mean after the first two levels the game actually lowers in difficulty and actually get's pretty fun. It's weird it's like they made the first two levels as hard as possible so that no one would be able to get to the easier parts. I mean there still hard, but the second last stage is the easiest level in the game. But then again how easy the stage is determined by what weapon and armor you have. Overall it's an enjoyably difficult game, and I definitely recommend it if your looking for a challenge.

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment