Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Opinion on Neku Being in Kingdom Hearts 3D



























The big news in the gaming world this week is Neku Sakuraba the protagonist of the game The World Ends With You will be in Kingdom Hearts 3D. Neku is the first crossover character that is not a Final Fantasy character or a Disney character to appear in a Kingdom Hearts game. I think this is great, I thought The World Ends With You was a great game and if we don't get a sequel at least we get an appearance in Kingdom Hearts.















However what if this meant that more Squae-Enix characters will make an appearance. Maybe Crono from Chrono Trigger, next thing you know they'll ad Adam Jensen from DE: Human Revolution. Anyway I'm buying this game which mean I'll have to get a Nintendo 3DS. So see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment