Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Opinion on Megaman Legends 3 Being Cancelled

 















Originally I wasn't going to talk about this, especially since this is a blog for comic books but this is just ridiculous. First off, Capcom you can go to hell. You think that there's not enough interest in this franchise, tell that to the Megaman fans the people that signed a petition so that a game that should of been made 10 years ago gets made. What? Did you run out of money making 100 variations of all your fighting games. Maybe it was so you can remake Dead Rising 2 but instead of playing as Chuck you get to play as Frank West.
















Megaman Legends 3 was one of the only reasons I was going to buy a 3DS, so the only reason I will buy one is if they remake Majora's Mask for the 3DS. I'm done with Capcom. I feel bad for every fan who's hopes have just been shattered, and for the people who donated such amazing designs. They could of at least released the demo. I'm going to go play Megaman 64, and watch as Capcom loses what little fans they have left.

Capcom you FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment