Monday, June 18, 2012

"The Megas: History Repeating Blue" First Thoughts




















If you couldn't tell from my review of the comics I'm a pretty big Megaman fan. As such I also like the Megas, which are a Rock-band that cover and add lyrics to some of the songs from the games. This is their latest CD that is based off Megaman 3 and it came out yesterday. I'm not the biggest music guy so I'm kind of out of my element here. But I'll try to give my opinions the best I can.

I thought it was pretty good. I like most of the songs. But their are some problems. It kind of feels to short but then again there is going to be a second part released. Then there is the fact most of the Robot Master song with some exception really don't have a lot to do with the overall story. Especially Magnetman's song which was him singing about a girl who I guess was Roll?

Sorry if I sound negative. I just can't describe what I like about it. I guess this is why I don't review music. Overall this is a good CD that I recommend any Megaman fan checkout. I'm not going to give this a rating since music is harder to rate since everyone has different tastes, and I'm not qualified to.

No comments:

Post a Comment