Friday, September 14, 2012

My Opinion on no more Nostalgia Critic





















The big news on the internet this week is that Doug Walker Aka the Nostalgia Critic has announced that there will be no more Nostalgia Critic Episodes. His Fourth Year Anniversary movie "To Boldy Flee" is the conclusion to the character. While I don't think this was the best of the Anniversary's, as a send off to the character I think it was good.

I decided to talk about this because the Nostalgia Critic was one of the inspirations that made me decide to become a reviewer. I mean with out him I wouldn't of found out about other great reviewers like the Spoony One, Linkara, Phelous, and Suede. Just to name a few. While I'm saddened by this news I understand that Doug wants to move on and all I can do is wish him good luck in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment