Monday, August 8, 2011

My Opinion on Man of Steel, and The New Ultimate Spider-Man

Ok I'm going to talk about two things today. First is the first picture of Henry Cavill as Superman was released.





























I think it looks great. The costume looks cool, however his hair is slicked back and they got rid of the Superman curl. He looks like a 1950's gangster. Well at least it's better then a mullet. Now onto the news that's made everyone flip there lid, the new Ultimate Spider-man was revealed to be Miles Morales. Why are a lot of people mad about this? It because he's Half African American and Half Hispanic.






















I don't know why everyone is angry like this.  It's not like he's the first hero to be replaced by someone of a different nationality or race, what about John Stewart. Anyway I really don't care what race he is, I'm still excited about Ultimate Spider-Man #1 however now that I know who the the new Spider-man is i am less excited but only by a little bit. Besides I'm interested in what Miles' connection to Peter Parker is, and how he got Spider powers. Anyway this is The Mystery Theatre saying don't be racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment