Wednesday, August 8, 2018

My Opinion on Richter Belmont Being Announced for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate



Richter Belmont was announced to be a playable character in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate during today's Nintendo Direct, and I AM SO HYPED!!! From the title of this blog you can probably guess I'm a huge Castlevania fan. This is like a dream come true. If there was only one Castlevania character to be in Smash I figured it would be Simon since he's who everyone knows but if I had a choice it would of been Richter since Rondo of Blood is my favorite Castlevania game and naturally he's my favorite Belmont but I didn't think they would both be in the game. It was so nostalgia for me to see him again it reminds me of when I use to play Dracula X Chronicles on my PSP, and how I use to stay up after I was suppose to be In bed on school nights and play it. I can't wait to play Smash Ultimate now.


Judging from how hype everyone is right now it just goes to show you that if you have a crossover game people want to see cool characters that they have a connection to and that their not just functions, right Marvel Infinite. Sorry to all you Infinite fans I actually think it's the best fighting game to play out there right now but it does have alot of issues with it. Mostly stemming from Marvel's X-Men Vendetta but hopefully now that they own Fox they will cut that out.


I'm Rambling but it's been a while since I was this hyped for anything. I don't think I was even this hyped when Megaman came out. With this, the Netflix series, and Bloodstained Curse of the Moon it's been a good year to be a Castlevania fan. Anyway are there any characters announced for Smash that your excited about? Post a comment if you like? Is it obvious that I don't know how to end a post yet? This is The Mystery Theatre saying have a wonderful non-curse-filled night.

No comments:

Post a Comment