Friday, July 6, 2018

My Opinion on JoJo Part 5 Anime




If you read my last couple post you may have notice I like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, although I got into it pretty recently. Since last December I've been reading through the manga from beginning to end and as of two week's ago I've completely caught up. I really enjoyed the series and am super hyped for the upcoming Part 5 Anime adaptation, despite it not being my favorite Part.















The preview we got is awesome. It shows off all of gang members doing there thing while Giorno's vines created by Gold Experience Link's them all together it's great. The colors are really nice and the animation is still top notch but it seems to get better with every Part which means by Steel Ball Run the animation will look unbelievable. It looks like they put a bit more detail into everything compared to Diamond is Unbreakable. I just can't wait for some of the scenes from the Manga being animated like the Dance and the 7 page punchfest. Of course seeing how everyone reacts to everything will be great too.



Like I said Vento Aureo isn't my favorite Part but maybe by re-experience it through watch this anime I'll like it more. Don't get me wrong I don't hate it or anything and it's not my least favorite Part but maybe seeing this will make me see what so many others see since alot of people I've watched talk about JoJo really liked Part 5. Overall I really liked the preview and
am super excited to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment