Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Opinion on Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles






















Michael Bay's back to ruin things you liked from your childhood. That's right the infamous director of the Transformer movies is going to tackle being the director of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. Now I wasn't going to talk about it but something he said caused the internet to lose it  f*cking mind. So what was it that has caused such an uproar? Him and the writers are changing the Turtles into aliens. So I guess it's the TANT now. You know I really don't care at all.
This doesn't really have anything to do with my thoughts. I just thought it was Hilarious.




















I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm not thinking straight or maybe I'm just so angry that I've come full circle. But seriously what did you expect. It's Micheal F*cking Bay. I mean this is the guy that already ruined both Transformers and Nightmare on Elm Street. So I'm going to do what I did when Transformers 3 came out, I'm just not going to watch it. I don't like Michael Bay as a director so I'm not giving him the money for something I know I'll hate. You guys keep going to his crappy movies, he'll keep make more money and in turn he will get more jobs as a director. So I'll be here watching the fallout.

No comments:

Post a Comment